If you are registered for the conference, use the button below to access the Event Hub. You will need to login with your email you registered with and the password you created.
The must-attend Blockchain event for networking, knowledge exchange and business development in the Oil & Gas Industry
Get your copy of the latest 2021 Blockchain in Oil & Gas Brochure, featuring what's new at the event, speaker list, agenda, further learning opportunities and more.
All Systems Go: Join us in-person or virtually
A Letter from the CEO of Energy Conference Network
Symon Rubens, CEO
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING OUR OIL AND GAS AND BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITIES IN PERSON IN HOUSTON IN SEPTEMBER
Join the oil and gas blockchain ecosystem to learn, network, innovate, and strategize to maximize your technology investments.
Operators, service companies, EPCs, and industry stakeholders need to increase their level of awareness and understanding of blockchain. As shown in ongoing pilots, blockchain is being applied to commodity transport, JV Management and Seismic Data Management, with many more applications being investigated.
The conference will highlight opportunities to create industry solution frameworks and guidelines, leveraging blockchain technology to reduce costs, improve timelines and eliminate disputes in any given process.
A key focus of the 2021 conference is blockchain as an enabler for carbon mitigation - the generational driver for oil and gas companies today.
In partnership with Blockchain for Energy, composed of giants of the industry such as Chevron, ConocoPhillips, ExxonMobil, Hess, Pioneer Natural Resources, Repsol and Worley, this year's conference will again explore ways to tap into the transformative properties of blockchain technology, to streamline operations and increase productivity.
The energy sector is one of the foundations of today’s modern society. On the way to greener and more efficient systems, blockchain technology will play a significant role in optimization and cost efficiency boosting of the whole market.
The Oil & Gas industry continues to operate in challenging times with compressed margins, reduced resources and funding and an ever pressing need to find, extract, produce, and refine hydrocarbons more cost effectively.
Blockchain is part of the solution.
BENEFITS OF BLOCKCHAIN
- Blockchain networks are de-centralized, mitigating the risk posed by single points of failure and, thereby, dramatically increasing Reliability.
- Blockchain networks are designed with visibility and transparency at their core, engendering trust and confidence among all participants.
- Blockchain transactions require the identity of all participants, on a network or in transactions, to be validated by the network or by other participants, significantly mitigating the risk of identity fraud.
- Blockchain transactions are powered by Smart Contracts; lines of code that can automate the administration and governance of transactions according to the criteria and standards defined by their corresponding paper contract.
- Blockchain transactions are immutable. They cannot be deleted so all parties can trust that their data is, and will remain, fully auditable.
CONNECT with the world’s most trusted community of oil and gas blockchain thought leaders
DISCOVER the latest ideas, research, strategies, best practices and case studies
NETWORK with your peers from oil and gas operators and service companies through the conference online networking platform
EXPERIENCE the presentations live, or on-demand after the event - for your convenience
INTERACT with speakers, partners, insiders and solution providers in the interactive exhibition zone
Featured Speakers Include
CONSIDER JOINING US FOR THE FOLLOWING EVENTS
7th Annual IoT in Oil & Gas Conference
September 15-16, 2021
Houston, TX & Online