Attendees spent two days discussing the latest in Blockchain, networking, viewing the latest technologies, and even racing some armadillos. If you weren't able to attend, now is your opportunity to see what you missed out on
2022 Conference Photos
Attending Organizations Included:
Interview with Soheil Saraj
Soheil Saraji Saraji is an associate professor at the University of Wyoming College of Engineering and Applied Science working in the university’s Center for Blockchain and Digital Innovation. Along with his team, Saraji is working to find ways to use Blockchain as a valuable tool in the digitalized future of oil and gas.
Interview With Douglas Heintzman
Douglas Heintzman, Chief Catalyst at the Blockchain Research Institute, is the keynote speaker and will focus on topics including how emissions stack up, the legal framework of the oil and gas industry, and ESG litigation risks.
The ONLY Blockchain-focused event for the oil & gas industry
2022 Featured Speakers Included
We were thrilled to partner with Brella, an award-winning networking tool that allows you to schedule one-on-one meetings with the most relevant attendees at Blockchain in Oil & Gas Conference.
Click here for more information
BENEFITS OF BLOCKCHAIN
- Blockchain networks are de-centralized, mitigating the risk of single points of failure. For you and your company, that translates to reliability.
- Visibility and transparency are cornerstone features of Blockchain networks, building trust and confidence across the network.
- Blockchain transactions require the identity of all participants to be validated, significantly mitigating the risk of identity fraud.
- Smart contracts power Blockchain transactions. These lines of code automate the administration and governance of transactions according to the criteria and standards defined by their corresponding paper contract.
- Users cannot delete blockchain transactions. That means all parties can trust that their data is, and will remain, fully auditable.
DRINKS AND 'DILLOS